profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Friday, May 30 at 8:44 PM

Debbiegrace has a W890i and went shopping with her best friend and is very, very happy and blessed. (:

Pictures up soon, I think. :D
Anway, Mayann and I went shopping at Bugis today and we've got matching bracelets and purses. :D
Hhaha, I love the GSS, I really do. (:
Then we went to shops and tried on clothes and camwhored and didn't buy anything.
Yes, I know we're really mean. ;D
we ate at MOS and talked and shopped and almost got lost countless times but it was a blast anyway. I love you best friendddddd :D

Met dad after that to get a new phone cause my current one's screwed up :\
Nevermind, I love the w890i too :D
Thomas, I know you're jealous! SEPTEMBERSEPTEMBERSEPTEMBER.

And my brother's giving me intensive clarinet coaching. I SUCK. :\
Wondering if I should risk bringing it with me to Malaysia but I guess I wouldn't practice it anyway, and I'm planning of mugging there too.

I NEED MORE TIME.

24 hours is never is enough, is it?
After all, the only time we have to actually do stuff is from 9am - 7pm ( 9 hours ) and assuming you spend 1 hour travelling and 1 hour eating and 1 hour wasting your time, that leaves you with 6 hours which honestly isn't that much since it's only 360 minutes.

Random note : Im watching Friends on Star World and my brother and I are laughing our heads off ! (:

Gosh, Im uber worried about losing my embrochere. HELP.
And to make it worse, I haven't even packed for the trip yet.
Someone kill me.
AND I've still got camp to plan and the noticeboard to do up.
I am such a procrastinator.
okay, I don't care. Im going to finish all that up tomorrow then head to amkss for the POP.
Nics, I'll accompany you! See Im nice right.
And I love gor cause he's going to accompany me. Whoohoo.

I love everyone right now. Lol.
Yes, even YOU.

give me time.