profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Saturday, June 14 at 9:51 PM

It's odd isn't it, seeing two people who've been together for so long, and seem perfect for each other, decide to go their own way?

and how you're always afraid of telling the truth because you don't want to hurt the people around you ?

but I guess keeping stuff from them isn't going to be any help either right?
it'll just get worse and worse and it'll blow up one day .
you might as well just get it over and done with, and face the music now, than face the consequences later on when so many things have been pulled into it, it takes over your life.

so I guess I ought to get over and done with it too.
problem is, I don't know what the consequences will be, and I don't know how you'll react.
but you can do it, so can I.
it's weird, how your brain tells you one thing and your heart another.
why can't you two organs just coordinate for once, and give me a straight answer?
( I know Im not making any sense, Im just ranting, ignore me. )
someone once told me that the best thing to do is wait.
but how long do you wait for?
and what am I waiting for anyway?
courage?
opportunity?
time?
I don't know, I'm waiting, and I'm sitting duck.

listen to your heart brain. you fool.