profile I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over. archives May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 affiliates Mayann Nicole Lennon Gracee Merlyn Shilee Timo Celine Cherylt Weiling Tim Tricia AiJing HuiHui Rachel Keolala! whisper. credits skin by: Jane |
LISTEN : Friday, June 13 at 11:02 PM
Went for the Blueskies Ent. thing today. Printed a couple of shirts and played around in the art room till 1.30, then walked with Kritch and Binghui to the bus stop ( we're nice people, we don't climb gates :D ) walked back and met Dev at Prime. and we met Lennon at thcoffeebean so we sat and talked for awhile (: My goodness, that poor boy is like a prisoner in his own home. I don't know how you survive, Lennon. anywaaaay, I accompanied Dev to Thomas' place and went home to shower before heading out to get the crumpler from her again. Ended up staying there till 7.30-ish. Mom invited Dev for dinner so she stayed till 9.30 and I sent her out to get a cab. Haha, I hope she doesn't get killed. ;D I don't know who you are anymore. what happened? Everything's happening really fast and I don't understand anymore. weird, how you mean so much to someone without even knowing it, eh? |