profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Thursday, July 31 at 10:06 PM

Concert countdown : 8 days.

Thursdays always rock, always. [:
Today wasn't all that great though, I wasn't in such a great mood :\

It's really weird how two people who've been friends for so long can lose it all just because of one sentence.
After English, I was walking back and I saw Dev. We talked about something and we disagreed over it. So i screamed that she was overreacting and she walked off, turned around and screamed something else back.
I don't know why, but what she said struck me and everything that I'd been holding back came crashing down on me.
It sucks, to argue over something as small as that and it sucks even more when you realise what a fool you've been, trying to hide from reality.
Cause the truth is, I do care.
Alot.

Anyway, truckloads of thanks to everyone who asked if I was okay. And Im sorry if I freaked you guys out. (:
And I love Szeying for giving me a shoulder to cry on, after all those times when I've given you mine! :D
And Shilee for laughing with me and Merlyn for making me laugh! :D
I love you all (:

Did CIP during CME.
Went to the first floor and collected rubbish. Lol.
Shilee and I were laughing!
I don't even know why.
And we must have distracted the classes there cause Mr Chen walked out to see what the noise was about.
Hahahhhhhh.
Oh and Shilee laughs when I say "laugh!" .
IM SERIOUS.
Superrrr duperrrrr funnnyyyyy. :D

Suspension's fun, isn't it? [:

I ♥ Feeldumb.