profile I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over. archives May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 affiliates Mayann Nicole Lennon Gracee Merlyn Shilee Timo Celine Cherylt Weiling Tim Tricia AiJing HuiHui Rachel Keolala! whisper. credits skin by: Jane |
LISTEN : Monday, July 7 at 10:44 PM
Happy birthday Cassandra! (: Happy youth day to everyone too. Doesn't matter if you're 58932489734 years old too, if you're "young at heart", this holiday's for you too! [: Hhaha, I was making fun of mom today. Lol. *shivers, I don't even want to think about the age when I'm no longer a "youth". Zomggg. ( Yes I know it's really mean to suan people who are older than me 'cause I'm gna be that age one day, but oh well.) ( I mean, think about it, take your age now and add 5 years to it. For me, it'll be 15 + 5 = 20. 20, gosh, that sounds so.. old. :\ ) Anyway, here's what happened today : 1. I did Chinese homework! [: 2. Had amath tuition, I understand coordinate geom. now! :D that's an accomplishment okayyyyy. 3. Watched Get Smart with Dev! :D GO CATCH IT IT'S REAAAALLLLYYYYYY GOOOODDDDDDD :D It made me laugh like crazyyyyy ( I know I know, you're thinking, "what's so special about that? " , but you know you know, I laughed like, alot. Like, it's was so funny, the whole cinema was laughing throughout. It's HILARIOUS. ) Oh and get well soon Keola! :D LOL, my mom and brother are playing RISK. Im gna join them! except I'll probably lose, but oh well. There's school tomorrow! D: Damn. |