profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Friday, July 4 at 10:31 AM

Hello helllo :D
I know, I haven't blogged in eons.

But then again, there isn't much to blog about and school's boring as hell, so.
Besides, our school's celebrating Youth Day today ( and I quote : " the day Singapore celebrates youth and vitality" . Oh, whatever, half of us are gonna die early cause of smoking or the effects of second hand smoke anyway! )
We just had our Emergency Evacuation Ex.
It was pretty fun, much more than the previous one.
Keith and Faiz were casualties,
Kelly was dizzy and coughing,
Kevin, Dev, Diana, Michelle were "missing" and were represented by traffic cones with tags on them placed all over the school.
Pictures up when I get home! :D

Anyway, the "fire" supposedly started in the Physics Lab and Faiz, Keith and Kelly were trapped inside while Megan and I were "care casualties". Lololololol. Megan was supposed to run along the corridor and scream hysterically for help.
Poor girl. (:

So yeah, when Mrs Chen sounded the alarm, Megan and I sat in the corridor and I acted.. "dazed". Which isn't as easy as it sounds, honestly. Especially when you've got people like Eric and YiHwai standing there doing twists and funny faces and trying to make you laugh. And the teachers went " are you okay?" so many times and I was thinking, " wth, do i look okay to you? Im sitting in front of a burning physics lab and Im not answering any of your questions. Yes, Im OKAY. " Lol.
Then Miss Chin finally realised that I was under "trauma" and they started calling for stretchers. oO. Anyway, Faiz and Keith were carried out with their really cool (but fake.) burns and I just sat there like some idiot. Haha.
Faiz said it took awhile for the teachers to get to them too.
Oh well, Miss Tan said they're probably unfamiliar with the new school or something.

Oh and I got counseled by Fel and a couple of others. I just kept trying to stop laughing but oh well, I failed. Haha!
off to recesssss,
:D