profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Friday, July 11 at 6:23 PM

I don't know if I should be happy or sad, but since I hate feeling like the world's crashing down on me, I think I'd better think of all the wonderful, beautiful, amazing, incredible, fantastic, absolutely terrific friends I've got around me who cheer me up truckloads. :D

Yes,I'm being so optimistic right now. Don't ask why, I don't even know why myself. And I miss laughing, not giggling at some joke or something, just laughing like how I used to. You know how they say ROFL = rolling on the floor in laughter? Hah, I used to do that. *sheepish grin* I remember Qaiser and Jolynn made me laugh so hard one time, I laughed for half an hour straight. ON THE FLOOR.

Anyway, POA is killing me. Partially because I don't understand anything and partially because having a new teacher isn't exactly helping. We had a test today (about general journals and source documents and books of prime entry, if you're wondering.) and I left one entire question blank. :\
Gahhh, help.
I don't want to fail any subjects this time, lol.

I don't know why I felt so awful when school ended. It's not like anything much happened that made me feel that way, it just hit me, and after that I couldn't brush it aside anymore. I just kept thinking and thinking and I knew I'd have to do something about it soon or I'd go crazy.
I felt so betrayed, so used, and I felt so stupid. I felt like a stupid, silly little girl who didn't know anything about anything. I felt like I'd just jumped into a gigantic cesspool that never ended and I was so confused. Yeah, that's it. I was confused. So I told myself,
Reality check : it's not worth it,

Damn. After that Dev came looking for me and we went down to the canteen. And good news, I'm going to OBS! :D
And Im really happy [:
Except I wasn't then, see what feeling awful does to you? It spoils everything.

Anyway, Keo and Dev bugged me me to tell them everything, and heh, I thank God for Keola. Even though you made me cry with your really harsh words, you still rock :D

I love Devyaah and Keola and Priya and Lennon [:

Off to sleep, getting up at 5.30am tomorrow! :D
loveeeee.

Debb is very happy now! :D