profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Wednesday, July 9 at 6:19 PM

I dreamt of a knight in shining armour, rescuing me from the clutches of a fire-blowing dragon.
but I was disturbed by the fact that knights only bother to save damsels.
I was not put off, and thought of another dream.
I next pretended having a fairy-godmother,who grants wishes to a well-behaved girl who was always belittled by her evil stepsisters.
however, I realised that my wishes would only last till midnight.
determined as I was,
I conjured another fantasy.
this time I attempted to be a little girl in a red hood who was tricked by a wolf impersonating as my grandmother.
reality hit me again; wolves cant speak.
this time I envisaged being the most beautiful child under the sun,locked in a tower which had neither stairs nor elevators nor doors.
everything seemed to be perfect, except that I didn't fancy letting down my hair for the old witch to climb.
I toyed around with the thought of being the fairest one of all,and living with seven dwarfs.
only thing: I don’t like apples.
I thought hard, and realised that nothing suits me more than being myself.


Walking around barefooted is really fun but pretty gross.
It rained (no, strike that, it POURED.) this morning.
Great way to start the day man, walking in my shoes and socks was like walking in a pond.
Nics got off at Cat High because [and I quote,] her precious shoes would get wet and she'll melt in the rain. Rofllll.
Anyway, went to Prime to get chips for Keo and met Szeying, Jack and Jan at Crazy Ang Mo. Lol, Sotong* wanted to stay there and "slack", like I'd allow you, pffft. :D
Prefect somemore, tsk.
Anywaaaaay, we shared an umbrella and for the first few steps, we attempted avoiding puddles, but heh, who cares anyway?
So yeah, needless to say, we both got our shoes wet and we went barefooted in school.
Haha!

and somehow,I can't get you out of my mind.