profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Monday, July 28 at 11:27 PM

My 100th post! [:
Common tests are finally overrrrrr!
That means no more mugging till 3am for me! :D

But I've got this gut feeling that I won't do that great this time round, especially for today's papers.
Math was alright, I guess. I "attempted every question", but there's a 60% chance that I did something wrong. Hahahhh.
Physics and Chemistry were pretty mixed. Our Physics paper was made up of 7 questions, all of which were from the TYS, HAHAHH.
Chemistry was slightly more challenging, though definitely easier than the test Ms Nor gave us. I left the stupid 6 mark question BLANK. Stupid blancing equations.
POA was really hilarious, since I barely studied for it. Anyway, we received the paper and we were given 1hour to finish it. But I completed it in 10 minutes, checked it, re-checked it and went to sleep for the next 45 minutes.

So congratulations and celebrations, common tests are behind us! :D
Next up, 080808 YPSB Concert and OBS!
The concert's gna be an absolute killerrrrrr. But I love YPSB and band's gna be so boring once the concert's over. Think about it, it's the only time I've ever played such challenging pieces.
Oh well.

Anyway, Dillon's my son and my boyfriend's called Big Time.
*shrugs. *
Was sitting in the band room and Dillon went "Deb, you suck. " so I replied " yep, I suck big time. "
"Wah, big time damn suay sia. "
Stupid boy.-.-

AND. I could KILL Veron and Tricia.
HAHAHAH.
Sectionals today.
Made Veron practice for 1 hour with me and she went in for combined and got sent out.
Greaaaaat.
Couple of minutes later, Tricia got sent out too.
Then Huiling came out and she helped Veron a little. :D
HUILING IS A DRAMA QUEEN.

Quote of the day :
Me: How was the paper?
Keola : Great.
Keola : Sure fail one.

:o

I love you all. (: