profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Friday, July 4 at 6:44 PM

Photos of today ( and a couple of other days ) are all up on Facebook and Friendster. :D

But for those of you who are too lazy to go there,
here're some.

Went to the fitness corner and field to camwhoreeeeee. (:
with Lennon, Cindy, Grace, Dev.
funfunfun! :D

Photobucket
you turn my world upside down,

Photobucket
we're white and green!
(that's Grace btw. )
Photobucket
I LOVE doing that.

Photobucket
Dev was scared of coming down. haha!
Photobucket
Grace too.
Photobucket
they don't LOOK scared, do they? (:
Photobucket
causualties!
Photobucket
haha!
Photobucket
camwhore in Social Studies!
Photobucket

Photobucket