profile I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over. archives May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 affiliates Mayann Nicole Lennon Gracee Merlyn Shilee Timo Celine Cherylt Weiling Tim Tricia AiJing HuiHui Rachel Keolala! whisper. credits skin by: Jane |
LISTEN : Saturday, July 19 at 6:18 PM
The Plain Sunset's pretty good. [: The city night time, you can hear the city call Hearing voices, coming through these paper walls Hear the river, passing outside through your homes You can feel it, you can feel it Anyway, went for YPSB at AMK today. And guess what, we're performing on 080808! :O [Happy happy birhday to Anicia,hahah! You'll be performing for the first time ever on your birthday :D ] Yep, and I know I'm going to die because Children's March is 8 pages long. Oh and we practiced Havendance ( no, you crazy people, it's not HAVEN'T DANCE. Goodness me, what are Singaporean youths coming to? *sniggers. ) during sectionals. I swear, I absolutely love being in the wind ensem. And I love the people there and I love Mr Desouza for putting me in it! (okaaaaay, not in thaaaaat way. ) Playing there is a completely different experience because everyone there is really really good, so we sightread most of the pieces and worked on little bits here and there. And I love the wind ensem. brasses too! They sounded absolutely beautiful today, or maybe it was just me paying closer attention. :O Anyway, we headed to AMK CC for an exchange with a NZ The NZ orchestra was awesome. I don't even know how to begin to describe how awesome it was. It was like, one-step-away-from-heaven kind of awesome. Qingyi was going crazy over the 17 year old guy (who she thinks is cute) because he talked to her. Lol. I wish Mr Desouza had put another WCB person in the wind ensem. though. It still feels odd being the only white and brown person there. (: I'm sorry I sound like a total band geek! :O But I don't think you wna hear about math tuition, do you? (: Anyway, I met up with Dev and Priya for a while to look for people's presents. ( Unsuccesful.) Ate and went home. |