profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Tuesday, July 29 at 4:55 PM

Singaporean's bad and good habits.
How true.

Szeying and I have come to a rather biased conclusion that Tuesday is the worst day to study.
After all, sec 3's have Mother Tongue for our first lesson!
Pure torture.

I don't know how I'm going to get out of this horrible band with pathetic results like mine.
I was thinking of doing really badly for FYE and dropping to band 4 or something, but I guess I'd completely lose my motivation to study Chinese if I did. (Which, if you're wondering, is disasterous.)
Why?
Because I've got tuition, so technically, I don't have any excuse for getting pathetic results like mine.
Because I used to do really well for Chinese until they changed the exam format.
Because Chinese is actually really fun if only I had equally fun teachers.
Because I'm fascinated with China and the Forbidden City and all it's mysterious secrets so it'd be really retarded if I couldn't even understand the language wouldn't it?
And because I feel stupid everytime someone speaks to me in Chinese and I stare at them like they're speaking to me in some alien language. And what's worse is when I reply in Chinese and they laugh and tell me to stop because I sound like an ABC.
So you see, Chinese is really important. Hah.
And that also means I've only got two choices, up or stay.
I'll try to get into band 2, I guess. :O

Breaking Benjamin and Faber Drive are awesome. :D
Go listen to a couple of their songs, you'll love them. [:

Physics today would have been really really fun if only my class had completed the parachutes in time. We're gna throw eggs off the fourth floor!
Or something like that. [:

I'm pretty glad my teacher's were really nice today and we barely had any lessons. The class was way too restless and rowdy for lessons anyway.
We got our Amath results back though, and I'm really really disappointed. Rawrrrrr.
31/40, wth.
Anyway, it just proves I'm stupid, see. [:
Hahahh.
And SOTONGSZEYING got 33/40! :D
I'm superduperr proud of her [:
Even though that silly girl doesn't ever pay attention in class and she slept at 11pm the night before the exam. (translation : she didn't study for it.)
She's clever. I'm stupid. Yay sotonggg! :D

Oh and I laughed like crazy during Amath while Miss Wang was going through inverse matrices. Roflll. Literally.
Don't ask me what I was laughing at alright. You won't find it funny at all, I give you my word on that. I'm just more ticklish than most (:
Shilee has 20 names! :O

Stayed in school to finish up my compre and gave the book to Keo (because he forgot his locker code -.- )
And zomgg, Keo can dance!
I know, it sounds so stupid.
But I never knew he could dance!
Okay, I did. But I never saw him dance for real, see.
The most he does is shake his ass usually. Lol.
Yepp, now I sound like a complete idiot.

I'll stop here before I make even more of a fool out of myself.
Sheesh.

Replying tags.
Lennon the sexy : Wth is cuuuuuuk? Rofllllll !
Grace : Yep, I'm pretty sure he does. He's just using you as a cover up! :O
A friend : whoever you are, thank you :D It shouldn't be hard! [:
Tim : HAHAH! I doubt any of us are gna owe the other a meal anytime soon!
Dev : I love you truckloads too! IM NOT BOOB, RAWRRRRR. :D

Quote of the day :
" Deborah, stop your mischeivious acts! "
- Miss Deborah Wang.

I still feel like an idiot.