profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Saturday, July 26 at 5:57 PM

Tagged by : Nicole the brace-less! [;

List 20 people that come to your mind.

1. Nicole.
2. Mayann.
3. Dev.
4. Szeying.
5. Shannen.
6. Allison.
7. Thomas.
8. Keola.
9. June.
10. Veron.
11. Cassandra.
12. Anicia.
13. Grace.
14. Tim Tay, my worst nightmare.
15. Shilee.
16. Priya.
17. Lennon.
18. Kevin.
19. Tim.
20. Merlyn.

How did you meet 14 [ Tim Tay, my worst nightmare. ]?
One fine day, I woke up and I was staring at his obnoxious face.
And I still am.
Everyday.
Every single torturous day.

What would you do if you'd never met 1 [ Nicoleeee ]?
Things would be different, I guess. There wouldn't be a "bubbleteagang", for one.

What if 9[ June ] and 20[ Merlyn ] were fated?
Wellllll.

Will 6[ Allison ] and 17 [ Lennon ] date?
I highly doubt so, but hey!
I could introduce them to each other.
Roflll.
Yeah I know you're gna kill me Al.

Describe 3 [ Dev ].
Physical or character?
Hahah!
A great friend, Idk what I'd do without her, honestly.
She'll always lend you a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on and she always gives the best advice.
She's always there for you, and she's the kind of person you'd probably make friends with the moment you start talking to her! :D
And she calls everyone, I repeat, everyone, boob.
No idea why. [:

Is 8 [ Keola ] attractive?
HAHAH.
VERY.

Describe 7 [ Thomas ]
Thomas the Train saves the boy.
Roflll.
Priya calls him the fatty. *shrugs.* :D
Hahah, twin.
He makes people laugh.
And laugh.
And laugh somemore!

Do you know any of 12's[ Bernadette ] family members?
Yep!
Her sisters, her grandmother and her dad.

What if 18 [ Kevin ]confess to you, he or she likes you?
[edit]I realised Im not answering the question, lol.
uh, I don't know what I'll do.
Hahaha!
He's my senior btw, for those who don't know. [/edit]

What language does 15 [ Shilee ] speak?
English and Chinese.
But I think she's secretly learning how to speak like a bangla or something. I mean, look at her blog song! :O

Who's going out with 9? [ June ]
ME! :D
but hey, if you're a guy and you're cute and you know how to make someone laugh and you're interested, tell me!

Im kidding.

How old is 16 [ Priya ]?
15. [:
Im not so sure about mentally though. :D

When did you last speak to 13 [ Grace ]?
Mmm, last night?
She helped me with Chem. :D
Thanks alot! [:

Who is 2[ Mayann ] favourite singer?
I don't think she has one. Oo

Would you ever date 4[ Szeying]?
Gladly, except Jack would kill me.

Will you ever date with 17[ Lennon ]?
Zomggggg, nooooo.
Hahah! No offence Lenn, but you knowwwwwww. !
[edit]Lennon wants me to say that he's the "hot sexy man of 2008". [/edit]
Oh and if you don't get what Im talking about, it's because Lennon's my really good friend see, so it'll be weird. Oo
But if you're interested I'll gladly matchmake you, mhahahah! ;D
only if you're a girl okay. -.-

Is 19 [ Tim ] Single?
If he isn't, he owes Clement and I a meal. :D

What is 10's [ Veron ] last name?
Loo Xue Ling!

What school is 3 in? [ Dev ]
White-ley.

Where does 6 [ Allison ] live?
With maple leaves and a treehouse in her backyard.
Canada!
You're missed!
And Im awfully glad you're backkkk :D
we need to go out kkkkk.

What are 5 [ Shannen ] favourite things?
Soccer. Her cat. Soccer. Drumset. Soccer. ?

Have you ever seen 2 [ Mayann ] naked?
No idea.
When we were little kids, maybe?
Oo.
Can't remember and don't wna.

Tag 5 people! :D
1. Merlyn
2. Shilee
3. Lennon
4. Tim
5. Grace

Idk, no one else has a blog. Oo

Anyway, since I wasted so much time on that, I'll just summarise what's been happening.

Chinese CT was killer.
I probably won't do that great :\
SS CT was easypeasy, proves that studying helps OO.
Amath CT could have been better, but Dev and Keo are right, there's no use fretting over what's over.
I went really really high after the 3 papers yesterday.
Laughing like a crazy woman :D
I haven't done that in eons.
Hahah, "good times, good times."
Oh and after laughing, I went outside and saw Shilee and said " SHILEE HELP! IM HIGH! " and she burst out laughing too!
Yay! :D I never knew Shilee laughed so easily too!
And poor Siying was sitting there asking everyone what the joke was.
And Merlyn laughed when I told her that too :D
Merlyn : I don't just love you because you gave me a starrrrr :\ And yesyesyes we should have a laughing club and we should recruit people and make the world a happier place! Lol. Im high again, you see. :D

Oh and Ive got cool retainers :D
'Cept they make me pronounce words all funny.
Like how I pronounced the word " think " as "link".
Stupid Dev kept laughing at me. :\

Took really retarded pictures on Friday too.
I won't post them because Im just too lazy.
Hahah. And YES, I know I said I won't blog.
Gahh.
My new middle name is Stupid.
You can call me Deborah Stupid Tay Chi Ern.
I'm so stupid, acadamically wise and every-other-aspect wise.
I never seem to be able to live up other people's expectations, not even my own.
Okaaaaay, negative thoughts aside.
It still amuses me how people call me Debbie.
Especially people from school.
After all, I always introduce myself as "Deborah", never "Debbie". And what amuses me more is when people think Grace is my surname or something.
Having two names is pretty cool :D

YPSB was awesome, as usual.
The concert's 2 weeks away! :O
Everyone's saying this year is going really fast.
So I guess it's not just me, after all.

Random note: I just saw an ad that says " Do you have fingers? Good, you can help. "

Somehow, I don't want this year to end.
So many eventful things happened this year.
April feels like it was a thousand years ago. :\
I don't know if I still miss those times. I keep telling myself I made a mistake, but hey, whatever happens is just another stepping stone, just another lesson learnt.
I learnt to let go, now all I've got to do is to forget the past and move on.
If you have no idea what Im talking about, good for you. :D

Oh and I just read Xiaxue's blog. She's a really good blogger, honestly.


No Secrets - I'll Remember You.

It has been so long since we have talked
I hope that things are still the same
hoping they will never change
cause what we had can't be replaced
don't let our memories fade away
keep me in your heart for always

You made me believe
that I can do almost anything
stood right by me
through the tears through everything

I'll remember you,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
no matter what you're goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you

I promise you I won't forget the times we shared, the tears we cried
You'll always be the sun in my sky
It may be fate that brings us back to meet again someday
Even though we go seprate ways

You made me believe
that I can do almost anything
You stood right by me
through the tears through everything

I'll remember yooooou,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for yooooou,
no matter what your goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you

If the day should come when you need someone
(you know that i'll follow)
I will be there
Don't ever let there
be a doubt in your mind
'cause I'll remember you, you

I'll remember you,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
no matter what your goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you

Forever baby, I'll remember you