profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Wednesday, July 23 at 6:11 PM

Wednesday.

I need to start mugging.

Hahah, I probably did really badly for the english common test and I don't know what I was writing during Chem test either, so *poof, there goes my marks.

I feel really stupid now.

And I know Dev is gonna say " stop beating yourself up for everything! "

but hey, I'm stupid. Plain stipid.

Gahhh.

Thursday
We're at the computer lab now, doing some POA quiz :O
I didn't do that great, hahah.
Thursday is always the best day of the school week, 'cause we've got the least lessons and most of them are reaaaally slack.
And I've got a horrid migrane that doesn't want to go away, probably because of my contacts or lack of sleep or something.

Oh and Merlyn gave me a shooting star! :D
I love her now, *big grin*

Dev is really mean. HAHAH.
Thomas cut his hair, and when she saw him she went : "Thomas!"
so I guess by instinct he started walked towards her and then she continued : "your hair sucks. "
He walked away.
LOL.
Dev loves Feeldumb alot.
Okay fine, we all do. :D

I can't believe we're already having our common tests. It's the end of July already, even though to me it still feels like it's June.
The last day of term 3's on 29 Aug, then it'll be the September holidays, then term 4, then Finals, then the December holidays, then sec 4.
Zomgggg, I'm scaring myself.
I guess it's time to buck up.
And it's SYF next year too.
Oh no oh no. :\
Why can't there be like, more hours to a day and more days to a week!
Chemistry is crazy. And so is Physics.
You know, I wouldn't mind taking a pure humans course, if only they offered it in my school.
It'd be so uber fun.
Yep, we just spent 15 minutes in the computer lab.
Wth?

Im gna stop blogging for awhile.
Au revoir! :D