profile I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over. archives May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 affiliates Mayann Nicole Lennon Gracee Merlyn Shilee Timo Celine Cherylt Weiling Tim Tricia AiJing HuiHui Rachel Keolala! whisper. credits skin by: Jane |
LISTEN : Saturday, August 9 at 11:05 PM
Happy birthday Singapore! My brother's watching the Olympics. Oo. Anyway, yesterday's concert was awesome. It's pretty sad though, it's our first and last time ever performing together. And I'll miss my wonderful, retarded, crazy section. We've all learnt alot haven't we? [: It was great working with you guys even though it was only for a couple of weeks. :D I <3 the Young People's Wind Ensemble 2008. And I love Solas Ane! I think we were all at our peak yesterday. Solas Ane was total loveeeeeeeeee. Pity we only got to play 3 pieces. :\ Hahah, except poor Lee Wei, she had to stay on stage from the beginning. Aww don't worry, we love you Lee Wei! Hahah! :D Anyway, too many things happened yesterday for me to remember it all. But I'm pretty glad YPSB took my mind off things. I was too busy to worry about feeling awful. Lol. Got home at 12.30. Woke up at 10, chinese tuition till 12.30-ish. Met Dev, Grace, Celine, Priya and Merlyn at J8 and cabbed downn to Beach Rd. Cindy woke up late, so she met us there. ( I hope your eye's okay! ) Bought long sleeved shirts, solid fuel, cotton twine, torchlights, lightsticks, flipflops, repellent.. You get the idea. Priya and Dev went off after that so the rest of us walked around to look for a bus stop that would "bring us back to civilisation". Found the bus stop, camwhored and missed the stupid 980 which didn't even slow down for us! :O Camwhored somemore, saw the bus, panicked, screamed, grabbed our stuff, got on the bus and camwhored again. Yipee. And if it helps, we missed the stop too. Heh. Alighted and walked to Square2 to eat/drink. Home after that. I wanted to go catch the fireworks but it started raining so dad said not to risk it. Aww. Oh well. Next year! Stupid prelims. Heading off to OBS on monday. I'll miss you all! loveeee. |