profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Sunday, September 14 at 6:39 PM

Blogging because I don't know where else to write this.

Celebrated the Mid Autumn Festival with e2 (the handful of us that bothered to turn up) yesterday.
It was better than I expected.(:
I can't wait for the chalet.
Somehow, I wish our class were like other classes. I mean, they get fun form teachers who don't delight in leaving them out of pictures with their ex form classes. Look, we don't really care, you know? Don't assume we care so much about being included in pictures because you started blatantly ignoring every single one of us for NO REASON. No strike that, there WAS a reason which you didn't tell us. And it was a pretty stupid reason too.
I know I'll probably get in trouble if any teachers read this, but gosh, you'd be as pissed as us if you were in our shoes. And then our sec 2 form teacher, who's so sweet and motherly (: But she's so much like a mom to us, it's kinda hard to go crazy around her. She'll probably go "sit down, children!" or something along that line.
And just to make it worse, e2's class spirit is bordering on the edge of a cliff (i.e we don't have much left). In fact, we only had class spirit when it came to bad stuff, like when someone got caught for something. I love my class though, because they're always so fun to be around and everyone's different in their own little way.

I think my vocabulary's really limited. Time to start reading again.
The last few books I read were To Kill A Mockingbird, Memoirs Of A Geisha and I'm starting on The Painter Of Shanghai now.
I wna buy Twilight! Mom's too busy to bring us to Wheelock and gor and I are having exams soon anyway.
I can't wait till 101008 manxzxzxz.
I promised myself I'll study like crazy until then but I just can't when my mind keeps drifting off to everything else. Gor scolded me really bad yesterday. He hasn't done that in awhile, probably because he knows I don't wna be treated like a little kid anymore. But I guess I do deserve that scolding since I passed my curfew. Oh well.

I don't know why I can't just bring myself to tell you everything. I know I should but it's really hard. Yes I know it says alot too. Everyone says they just want me to be happy and I know my friends will be backing me up no matter what decision I make. I just wish I could tell you how I feel but at the same time it feels so petty and almost as if Im being too sensitive. But sometimes you're too insensitive and I keep telling myself that I'm just overreacting and I don't even know your side of the story but what do you expect me to do? I can't help thinking because no matter what, I DO have a brain. Sometimes the three words I love you just won't suffice because after seeing everything that's happened to people around me, I just can't help being paranoid sometimes.
It rocks to know that people actually understand how I feel. It rocks to know that we could be the best of friends, it rocks to know that I've got awesome friends who love me and it rocks knowing that I love you.


[edit]Mayann bestfff just came up to me on msn and told me she's gna grow fat because she ate fried food today and she's not going to eat fried food for the next two days 'cause she's afraid she'll get pimples and a sorethroat and grow fat and everything. Oh man, you could never grow fat. Hahah loveeee <3 [/edit]