profile I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over. archives May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 affiliates Mayann Nicole Lennon Gracee Merlyn Shilee Timo Celine Cherylt Weiling Tim Tricia AiJing HuiHui Rachel Keolala! whisper. credits skin by: Jane |
LISTEN : Friday, September 26 at 4:10 PM
CHINESE IS OVERRRRRR! I'm not speaking another Chinese word until next year! You have no idea how sick and tired I am of trying to speak a complete sentence in Chinese! I swear, i could have died during oral today. THREEEEEE CHEEEEEERS! Hahah I'm over the moon! I CAN'T WAIT FOR 101008. I miss Lennon already! D: why do y'all have to graduate? Just when I get to know you! Ugh. Dev was commenting how weird it'll be being the oldest in school (excluding the 4Ns) It feels like a moment ago when we were all eager sec 3's, all acting high and mighty and not even caring about O's. I think I've said this a gazillion times this year, but I'll say it again : TIME FLIES. I want us back. To Tim : if you're looking for the song Love Is Noise, talk to me on msn and I'll send it to you (: |