profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Wednesday, September 3 at 7:46 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEOLA (ASS)HO! :D

Math extra classes today.
We learnt Bearings ( finally! ).
I still suck at it though. -.-
Oh well, practice makes perfect eh?
Amath still rocks to the ultimate core :D

I can't believe it's Wednesday already! :o
There goes half our holidays, people.
So far, I've only finished up SS, a lil' bit of math and I'm starting on Physics.
I've still got English and Chem revision to start on :|
Goodness, why can't time go s-l-o-w-e-r.

Went to Heeren/ Cine to meet the birthday boy, Yvonne and Shileeee [:
They were so playing hide-and-seek with us okay!
Hahahhh, after awhile we just stayed in Heeren to wait for them.
It sucks, not having a phone, it really does.
I kept having to use Dev's phone to call people, and it's not like her bill's bursting enough already!:\

Anyway, Thomas and I watched Wall E!
IT'S REALLY REALLY CUTE HAHAHHA.
All of a sudden, ROBOTS CAN FALL IN LOVE TOO.
Roflllll!
It paints a perfect picture of what earth's gna be soon.
All rubbish and trash and humans are gna depend on robots so much!
Okay okay, I shan't spoil it for you (too late!)

It keeps raining nowadays.

Chem tomorrow at 9. TT.