profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Saturday, September 27 at 4:58 PM

How Would You Describe Yourself?
Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love.
okaaaay..

How Do You Feel Today?
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Wth is that supposed to mean?

What Is Your Personal Motto?
Chris Brown - What About Now
Hmm?

What Do Your Friends Think of You?
Fergie - Won't Let You Fall
*BIG GRIN*

What Is The Story of Your Life?
Cassie - Is It You
huh?

What Did You Want To Do When You Grew Up?
Lupe Fiasco - Superstar.
I swear, I loove this one.

What Will You Dance To At Your Wedding?
Vertical Horizon - Goodbye Again.
okay, that's pretty depressing.

What Will They Play At Your Funeral?
Fall Out Boy - Thanks For The Memories
roflll!

What Is Your Hobby?
Kanye West ; Estelle - American Boy
talk about freaky.

What Is Your Biggest Fear?
Boys Like Girls - Thunder
on the contrary, I actually despise people who scream when they hear thunder. So..

What Is Your Biggest Desire?
Boyzone - All That I Need
well, that doesn't say much, does it.

What Are You Looking For In Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
The Last Goodnight - Stay Beautiful

What Should You Do To Get The Attention Of A Potential Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
Rihanna - Please Don't Stop The Music

What Is The Meaning of Life?
Howie Day - Collide