profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Wednesday, September 17 at 6:53 PM

Jason Mraz - Remedy.

I'm happy. (:

Well at least I'm trying to be.
Szeying said I look as if I couldn't give a damn. Do I? Well what do you expect me to do? I can't possibly be perpetually crying and whining and everything. It's not like the whole world revolves around me 'cause as much as my friends love me, they'll get sick of my crying after awhile ( trust me, i'd know. :| ) and they've all got their problems too. Besides, it's not like crying's getting me anywhere, right? Right.

So, moving on.

Maths lesson was really funny in a weird way. The whole class (save 5 people) got sent out. Okay, we were fault at fault, yes? Shrugs, I guess we all learnt our lesson. And we learnt how to count to ten! :D Hahaha I know I should be feeling remorseful but honestly, Mr Sim is really funny. Merl, Shilee and I just couldn't stop ourselves from laughing!
Okay okay we are bad students.

Chemistry test was fun. I think Ms Nor is really nice to us, hahah. I used to think she was really unreasonable and everything but I guess she's just more concerned than most.

Shilee, Merlyn, Szeying, Devyaah and Priya are mean. TT.
Yes I know my hair is really fun to mess up right?

The sky is beautiful today :D

Labels: