profile I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over. archives May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 affiliates Mayann Nicole Lennon Gracee Merlyn Shilee Timo Celine Cherylt Weiling Tim Tricia AiJing HuiHui Rachel Keolala! whisper. credits skin by: Jane |
LISTEN : Wednesday, September 17 at 10:32 PM
See, I told you I don't have the mood to study. Taken from Nicole's blog. 1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be? Move on. It isn't worth it anyway. 2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be? Go back in time. Yes I know it's stupid. :\ 3. What would your dream wedding be like? I don't know, actually. 4. Are you confused with what lies ahead of you? Very. 5. Which is more blessed? To love or to be loved? To love. 6. How long do you intend to wait for your other half? I wish I knew. 7. If your crush is already attached, what would you do? Forget him. 8. Is there anything you're unhappy about lately? Too many. 9. Is being tagged fun? I wasn't tagged. Oo 10. How do you see yourself in 10 years? I wna be a journalist (: 11. Who are currently the most important people to you? Dad, Mom, my awesome brother, [ds2quare] Dev, Szeying, Shannen, Gracee, Keola,Thomas, Lennon, Nicole, June. The list goes on but I can't name them all out. 12. What kind of person is the person who tagged you? I found this on Nicole's blog. The craziest girl with the funkiest fashion sense ever, she makes even the weirdest things look awesome. She's the best person to be with when you're feeling all down and out, a really really protective friend who's always there for you (: 13. Would you rather be single & rich or married & poor? HAHAH. Single and rich? Roflllll. 14.What is the 1st thing you do every morning? Snooze the alarm, check my phone and go, "ZOMGG IM SO LATEEE! " 15. Would you give it all in a relationship? Definitely. 16. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you choose? Neither. You don't love either. 17. What type of friends do you like? Uh, nice.. people? People I can click with, I guess. 18. If you were given the chance to turn back time, would you? Hell yeah. 19. What is the last thing you would do before you die? Eat. ( No, I'm serious. Lol. Preferably Krispy Kremes! Cause who cares about the fats then cause you're gna die in 10 seconds anyway! :D ) 20. Explain your ideal lover. *smiles* .21. What would you do with a billion dollars? [quote Nicole] Spend,save,donate[/quote] .22. What is your dream date? A stroll in the park or a movie? A stroll. It still feels so incomplete. A thousand apologies to Lennon for being so dao just now. :\ You know I love you sexy! Hahaha! :DD |