profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Friday, September 19 at 6:29 PM

Someone once told me , "bu yao wei le yi ke shu er shi qu le zheng ge sen lin."
Yes I know it's in hanyu pinyin but I don't have the Chinese software thingy!
I don't know how to explain it but I only understood what it meant today!

" Gracee ♥ says:
i love 2008!
Gracee ♥ says:
heheh. 1 more week to F1 deb! "

Hahah! I wna go! But I'm going for Ave Q already so i guess i should just be happy :D
Oh and I love 2008 too (:
And oh, it's such a pity it's going so fast! :|

It feels like only yesterday when we were all mugging for the Midyears on B&J day and having the most awesome 2 weeks of my life with the craziest people (: So much has changed since then and I know things will never go back to the way they were then. People always tell me to make the best of what I have and never look back. How easy it is to say it, but how hard it is to actually get around doing it!

I think too much.
About all the wrong things too.
4 days.
Some part of me wishes everything was just a lie, because if it wasn't, how is it that it felt so perfect right there and then?
Sometimes I tell myself to stop pressing the rewind button.
But I can't help it
'cause it's all I've got left.

Labels: