profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Saturday, September 6 at 2:24 PM

The things people do when they're bored. -.-
Anyway it's time to start MUGGING.
Which also means it's time to pack my room
and write out my study plan
and stop going out
and stop staying out late
and start paying attention in class
and sleeping early
and..

See, I told you Im bored.
I cut my hair! It doesn't look any different though.

WHY IS SINGAPORE SO HOT ONE MOMENT AND SO COLD ANOTHER?
I know Nicole's gna say "GLOBAL WARMING."
Roflll.
Yes yes, Miss A1 Geography student.
Hahahhh I still love Literature.
And I wna go back to LA and NY and go shopping with Mayann! D:

Well I've got up to 4pm to finish up an English situational writing, 86738904 pages of Emath and 3 topics of Physics TYS AND revise acids,bases,salts and metals.
I'm ecstatic.
Really.

Nickelback - Photograph.