profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Saturday, September 27 at 5:15 PM

Why are you taking another shuffle quiz?
Vertical Horizon - Best I Ever Had
This is fun, honest.

What's currently in your fridge?
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
Uh..

Your worst nightmare?
30 Seconds To Mars - Beautiful Lie
when people lie? Yeah, that sucks.

What place would you like to visit?
U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
NO HELL FREAKING WAY.

A reason to commit suicide?
D.H.T - I Go Crazy
Gosh, I'd have died ages ago.

Why are we here?
Enrique Iglesias - Can You Hear Me
because..

Something you never dared to say to someone?
Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All
you say it best when you say nothing at all.

One thing the world doesn't really need?
Good Charlotte - Predictable
In other words : cliche chic flics

What's your biggest unfulfilled wish?
Keane - Everybody's Changing
no comments

If you could invent something, what would it be?
Shontelle - TShirt
too late, eh?

The last thing you'll say before you die?
Taio Cruz - I'll Never Love Again
WELL DUH, RIGHT?

What's your destiny?
Breaking Benjamin - Polyamourous
ZOMG NO SHIT NOOOO.

What do you do when you're alone in an elevator?
Lil Mama - Lipgloss
Hahah!

Why do people go fishing?
Demi Lovato - Who Will I Be
because they wna find out if they're gna be fishermen? or fish?

What would you do with your slaves?
Jordin Sparks - Tattoo
I tattoo them.-.-

Is there a man on the moon?
Christina Aguilara - Lady Marmalade
Nope, but apparently Lady Marmalade does.

About what you would like to write in a book?
Goo Goo Dolls - Sympathy
Well that'll be fun, won't it?

The best thing ever is..
Taylor Swift - Tim Mcgraw
WHAT!

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Coldplay - Yellow
It crossed the road because it was yellow.

Why do you listen to music?
Simple Plan - Untitled
Lol?

What do you do when you're alone and no one is watching?
Savage Ft.. - Swing
I..swing?On what?

Why are other people so stupid?
Stacie Orrico - Stuck
Their brains got stuck somplace

Last thing you ate?
Mika - Lollipop
freakishly accurate

Why is the grass green?
Faber Drive - Second Chance
To give you a second chance. But you don't want it!

The phone's ringing, who's on the other line?
Bowling For Soup - Emily
Okaaaay, she didn't call while I was shuffling the song, but she did when I was about to publish this.

A word of advice to your readers?
Craig David - Don't Love You No More
don't worry, I still do (: