profile I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over. archives May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 affiliates Mayann Nicole Lennon Gracee Merlyn Shilee Timo Celine Cherylt Weiling Tim Tricia AiJing HuiHui Rachel Keolala! whisper. credits skin by: Jane |
LISTEN : Monday, October 20 at 8:54 PM
1.You’re trapped in a room for 3 days with your ex, what do you do? which one? (: 2.You’re stuck in an elevator with the person you’ve fallen the hardest for, what happens? I'd talk, duh. 3.The celebrity you love the most offers to marry you, as long as you don’t talk about the marriage to any of your current friends or family members. Secret wedding.. Do you marry them? No way. 4.Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? well I know what I won't do, I won't get into a relationship with him. It's like, suicidal. 5. If you ever want to live to see another day, you’re forced to snort cocaine.Do you do it? Hell no freaking way. 6.If you woke up in one of the Saw movies, do you think you could survive? Nope. I'd rather die. 7.When is the last time you were in a photobooth taking pictures with friend? June, before Dev left for the Himalayas! 8.Who’s the last person you had a sleepover with? I think it was Emily. 9.Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them? All the time, heh. ;D 10.Do you know anyone with such a terribly annoying voice that you can’t even stand it? Many! But I tolerate them, most. 11.On average, what do you think you cry about the most? Read my blog, what do you think? :\ 12.Do you think your best friends love you? I know they do (: Because my best friends stuck with me through everything. :D 13.Does the last person you held hands with mean a lot? Alot is an understatement. 14.Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes? Yes. 15.Do you think you have made a difference in anyone’s life? I sure hope so. (: 16.Are you going anywhere next summer? Hell yeah! 17.Are you waiting for anyone’s call right now? I always am! :D 19.Do you secretly like someone? Uh, i guess? (: heh. 20.Do you announce when you have to pee? No,I'm not Shilee! :D 21.Who was the last person you cried in front of? Dev, Priya, Keola, Grace. 22.Are you good at hiding your feelings? Nope. 23.How is life going for you right now? On a scale of 1 -10 , about 6. 24.Do you trust people easily? Most of the time, yeah. 25.Do you give out second chances easily? Very. 26.Do you smile a lot? Yeap :D 28.How do you feel about change? What do they say? In life, the only constant is change? (: 29.Have you ever cried from being so mad? Mmhmm. 30.Last time you read a text message and smiled? Lots of times. 31.Have you ever made anyone laugh when they were crying? Yeah (: 32. Are you happy? Contented. 33.If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive? prolly for about a week. 34.First person who texted you today? Matthew? I think. 35.The person you’re in love with plan to travel around the world, what do you do? Go along, duh. I mean, who wouldn't? -Taken from Nico's blog! :D - |