profile I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over. archives May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 affiliates Mayann Nicole Lennon Gracee Merlyn Shilee Timo Celine Cherylt Weiling Tim Tricia AiJing HuiHui Rachel Keolala! whisper. credits skin by: Jane |
LISTEN : Wednesday, October 1 at 10:19 PM
Happy Childrens' Day :D Aww, I miss being a kid. Hahah. And I miss getting Childrens' Day presents from our teachers, like, you knowww! Even though we used to get really boring presents, but uh, it's the thought that counts, right? Lol. Had a long, loooong, talk with Sherl just now. (sherl) : cheer up! (: I know it's so ironic to say that when I can barely cheer myself up, but you deserve it! You deserve so much better. ( Lollll. I can't believe I'm saying this.) Hahah we need to get the rest and go out sometime! I haven't seen you people in eons. Oh and Miniclip's Magic Pen is really really addictive and stupid. I made gor get stuck at Level 4, HAHAH NOOB. :D Mom was laughing and asking us how old we were and I was rolling on the floor in laughter, literally! I feel as if I've achieved something today! I revised logarithms and surds! Lollllll. But I've forgotten all the earlier chapters for Physics and I haven't even planned on starting on Chemistry yet. I wish I could just aim to fail Chem. but I can't 'cause it'll pull my Physics down, it always does. I keep thinking today's a Saturday -.- I really hope so. Because I love you. |