profile I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over. archives May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 affiliates Mayann Nicole Lennon Gracee Merlyn Shilee Timo Celine Cherylt Weiling Tim Tricia AiJing HuiHui Rachel Keolala! whisper. credits skin by: Jane |
LISTEN : Tuesday, October 21 at 10:43 PM
I feel awfully guilty right now, and i honestly think i'm a really useless best friend. I know y'all have your problems too, and I must be awfully selfish to rant endlessly on about my own problems. And I know she won't be reading this, but, I'm sorry I couldn't give you advice today. I'm done with thinking of solutions for you already. I don't wna give up on you but it takes a hell lot to try and try to make sense of what you're trying to say sometimes. I just don't understand why you can't just do what's right. We all know what love is, and we all know how it hurts to just let go and move on. But ultimately, it's your life and we can't steer you in any direction unless you're willing to go there. We love you, and we really really wna be there for you, so cheer up alright? Crying doesn't get you anywhere. Sigh, kacz, i don't know how to face you anymore. Maybe I shouldn't keep my hopes up too high cause you always let them disintegrate into a million pieces and i'm left to pick them up and piece them back together again. |