profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Monday, October 6 at 9:47 PM

If your name is James, Percy or Thomas, I pity you.
I really do.
I was laughing like crazy at you today.


Physics was alright, I highly doubt I can fail. o.o
All the questions were questions in the tys or Ms Cher's worksheets. Lolll.
ONLY FOUR MORE TO GO.
Math(s), Chem, Poa.

I've barely even started on Chem. revision yet.
It doesn't make sense no matter how much I try to understand it.
It's one of those subjects you know you'll never understand, you just do it because you're forced to but you don't see yourself using it anytime in the future.
At least Ms Nor tries to narrow things down abit. Lol.

Anyway, Dev, Szeying and I went to j8 after that.
We ate Subway, roflll.
Yes I know you're wondering what's so funny about that.
Heh.

Szeying left earlier to study.
*applause*
Dev and I stayed and waited for E2's chem lesson to end so we walked around.
Went to BHG and somehow ended up in the kid's section.
Rofllll.
And we saw Thomas & Friends toys! LOLOLOL.




(sorry about poor picture quality : )
Learnt the names of the trains too. HAHAH.
James, Percy and Thomas.
Oh and if you have a son, NEVER EVER EVER call him Percy. I don't wna be offensive but what a name.
PERCY.
It sounds like an annoying bird or something! :O
There was a box that said "Steam Thomas". Honest! Go look around BHG if you don't believe me.
Once again, what kind of name is that?
Sounds like you're gna cook the damn train or something.
-.-
I guess it's those toy trains that have steam/smoke coming out of it. ;o
Anyway, I sat there and laughed and laughed and laughed at all the riduculous names like "whistle and go thomas" and "bubble blower thomas" and "thomas and the chinese dragon" or something like that.
Wth right.
I know Im so effing mean.
( No, I'm not insulting people called Thomas or James. But if your name's Percy, then, zomgg. )

I have to admit, the train's pretty cute. Lol.

After that Priya and Grace and Joash met us too, so we were playing around and making complete fools of ourselves in there.
We played with the magic 8 ball!
Lol.
I asked it " do you hate me?"
and it answered " yes, definitely."
well, that sucks.
I love you too!

I WANT TO GO SHOPPING WITH MAYANN D:

I think Emaths is boring.
Lol, I hope Mr Koh isn't reading this.

Note to self : change your shoe. TT.



[Postnote : yes, I have a friend called Thomas and some people bought him a Thomas and Friends toy train for his birthday, so you see! Pictures are up too. ]