profile I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over. archives May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 affiliates Mayann Nicole Lennon Gracee Merlyn Shilee Timo Celine Cherylt Weiling Tim Tricia AiJing HuiHui Rachel Keolala! whisper. credits skin by: Jane |
LISTEN : Friday, October 10 at 3:14 PM
IT'S OVER BABEH! :D WE. ARE. FREE! Like, finally! [WARNING : NONSENSICAL RANTING UP AHEAD. ] No more studying, no more going home early, no more being a geek.. and that means shopping with Mayann love! :D I can't wait. I miss you truckloads hun! :\ Anyway, I probably {place another word for "screw" here. }ed my POA paper. Lol. Silly me couldn't balance the account, so yeap, there goes 30 marks. Killer, ain't it. Okay, no more books until December comes. I can't belive one year's almost gone! I told Szeying that lots of things changed this year. And they have. It's like everything I knew made a three-sixty turn and made me into someone else. Time to go out with (ds)2quare. And band, oh man. Dev says guys from band are awesomely hot. HAHAH. :D And I'm secretly in love with one of them, shh, don't tell anyone ! (: Roflllll. This is so crazy. Okay, I swear I can't believe I just said that. I'm brimming with happiness right now :D I could even say that my brother was hot. yuckyucky disturbing. Oh and I talked to Lenn yesterday. I miss him already! Ugh. You HAVE to come back and visit alright! And we're going out soonsoonsoon! Yes I know I'm not making any sense here. |