profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Monday, October 20 at 5:00 PM

My brother's always telling me that everyone lives behind a series of different masks. Different masks for different occasions, masks that decide how we speak and act.
I figure everyone is stereotypical then. After all, a person could act a certain way in front of his or her friends, and act a totally different way in front of say, a police officer. A time and place for everything, right?

School was a complete waste of time, I don't understand why they can't just send us on holidays and give us a date to get our report books.
Shilee says we'll be having POA lessons tomorrow so I guess skipping school tomorrow is no go. Skipping POA would be suicidal.

Met Lennon after school before his O level paper. I miss talking to you Lenn! Don't worry about everything, right now your O's are the MOST IMPORTANT and you know we'll always be there for you, no matter what!
I love ranting to him 'cause he b!tches along with me. Roflll. Priya and I waited with him till his paper started and headed home after.

AlexR. ♥
5 November 2008.
*sighs in contentment*
Maybe life isn't all that bad after all, huh. (:



i wonder, in the end, why do i still bother?
why do i bother pretending i don't care when i do, more than anything.
i try and try to make you seem insignificant, void, transparent
but (that horrid word), every ounce of me goes haywire when you're around.
i wish i could stop digging up the past but i figure it's the only thing that keeps my sane right now.
all i want, is to talk to you, one last time.
is that too much to ask for?
why is it so hard to just notice that i'm there?
do you even care, if i disappeared, would you even notice?
would it affect you at all?
what's so hard about telling the truth?
why do i have the hide all the time?
the questions are everywhere, but where are the answers?