profile I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over. archives May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 affiliates Mayann Nicole Lennon Gracee Merlyn Shilee Timo Celine Cherylt Weiling Tim Tricia AiJing HuiHui Rachel Keolala! whisper. credits skin by: Jane |
LISTEN : Saturday, October 18 at 9:39 PM
You know what I miss most? I miss doing absolutely nothing after school. I miss going to random places. I miss blasting music everywhere we went like we owned the place. I miss sitting down in random places and slacking. I miss laughing at everything y'all said. I miss those stupid things we'd do. I miss those moments when we all said the same thing. I miss those moments when it'd be three against one. I miss when it was just the four of us. I know, it's so stupid of me to "live in the past". But it helps sometimes, it helps when I feel like there's nothing left. But I guess there is, isn't there? Little bits of the past still linger and we're all still here it just isn't the four of us anymore. I don't mind, I guess? Not anymore. Y'all are one of the best friends I could ever have. Two weeks, huh? (: |