profile I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over. archives May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 affiliates Mayann Nicole Lennon Gracee Merlyn Shilee Timo Celine Cherylt Weiling Tim Tricia AiJing HuiHui Rachel Keolala! whisper. credits skin by: Jane |
LISTEN : Tuesday, November 4 at 11:35 PM
1. The person who tagged you is? Nics. 2. Your relationship with him/ her? best band mate. 3. Your impression of her is: crazy girl, I think she has a fetish for yellow stuff. 4. The most memorable thing she has done with you: Too many! Festspiel ? (: 5. The most memorable thing he/ she has said: "Change is inevitable, girl. " 6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will? NO. DON'T GO THERE. 7. If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/ she has to improve on? No comments. 8. If he/she’s your enemy, you will? uh, smash her bassoon. roflll. you didnt hear that, Nics (: 9. (repeat question) (repeat answer) 10. What is it you wanna tell him/her now? I'll always be here for you, girl :D 11. Your overall impression of him/her is? a great friend. (: 12. How do you think people around you will think about you? Depends. 13. what you love about yourself? I laugh alot. 14. On the contrary what do you hate about yourself ? I never think before I speak. 15. The most ideal person who wanna be is? I wna be a guy, just for one day! Haha (: 16. - 17. 10 people : 1. Nicole 2. Mayann 3. Dev 4. Keola 5. Priya 6. Lennon 7. Grace Chan 8. Szeying 9. Shannen. 10. Joel ? ( Lol, random. ) 18. Who is no. 6 having a relationship with? No one, at least none that i know of (: 19. Is no. 9 a male/ female? female. 20. If 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? whaaaat? Nah. 21. What is no. 2 studying about? Cotton On. :D 22. When is the last time you had a chat with no. 3? Today. 23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like? It ranges. 24. Does no. 1 have any siblings? Her younger brother. 25. Will you woo no. 3? Been there, done that. 26. How about no. 7? HAHAH. Maybe eh? 27. Is no. 4 single? Maaaaybe? (: 28. What is no. 5’s surname? I can say it, but I'm afraid of spelling it wrong. 29. What is the hobby of no. 10? Soccer, I think. 30. Where is no. 2 studying at? SC. 31. Talk about something for no. 1. She has a fetish for yellow stuff. 32. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8? Yeah, sometime in Sec 1. HAHAH. 33. Where does no. 9 live? YCK 34. What colour does no. 4 like? Green and orange. 35. Are no. 1 and 5 best friends? Nope. 36. Does no. 1 have any pets? They'll die. LOL. ( sorry. ) 37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world? YESHHH. 38. What is no. 10 doing now? Like I know. -.- |