profile I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over. archives May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 affiliates Mayann Nicole Lennon Gracee Merlyn Shilee Timo Celine Cherylt Weiling Tim Tricia AiJing HuiHui Rachel Keolala! whisper. credits skin by: Jane |
LISTEN : Thursday, November 6 at 3:13 PM
I'm making a promise to myself that this holidays I'll : 1) Go for band and perfect Ross Roy so no one can critisise me. 2) Go swimming with mom again. 3) Practice Amaths and Maths and revise Sec 3 stuff! 4) Buy Sec 4 textbooks and start using my brain abit! 5) Go out with Lennon more! 6) Shop till I drop :D 7) Read TKAM again, read Pride and Prejudice, finish the CHERUB series 8) Go shopping with Mayann best (: Hmm, I think my juniors are gonna give me a heart attack soon. |