profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Tuesday, November 4 at 9:43 PM

Last Monday, 27 Oct
- Met Shannen, Szeying, Sherisa and "celebrated" Deepavali with Dev :D
- went and watched HSM3 with Keola and Jayden(?)
No, let me repeat that.
I watch High School Musical 3 with Keola
Either I don't know him as well as I think I do, or someone abducted the real Keola and replaced him with.. well, his alter ego. (:
- headed to Pasir Ris for my class chalet.
It wasn't as nice as last year, but at least we all got to catch up on stuff (:

Last Tuesday, 28 Oct
Chalet, BBQ.
Spells F-U-N.

Yesterday, Monday, 3 Nov
-Band prac, my first one in eons.
Did Ross Roy, and got dumped back into first clar.
Yay.
Just when i was done laughing at Aggie's plight. :\

Today, Tuesday, 4 Nov
-Went for junior's band prac.
- Practiced Ross Roy
- they've got a new conductor.
- Out with Lennon! :D
we went to Orchard and did lots of catching up! :D
Lunched, and walked around aimlessly while talking about anything and everything.
I love times like these. (:
I'll miss Lenn so much when he goes to Melbourne.
Oh well, at least he'll only be away for a year (:
You know I'll always be here for you! (:
Lovee.


( short post, I know. :\ )