profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Wednesday, November 19 at 10:59 PM

Meet GraceDebbie, my b!tchy alter-ego. (with no intentions of offending anyone, but I'm doing it anyway!)


1. I absolutely hate it when people ask me "what are you doing?". I know, I'm really weird but half the time I can't think of a proper answer to that. I mean, what do you want me to say? I'm not some undercover kid spy that has a really interesting life or something. I'm doing the exact same thing as you : messaging people (which I don't do often) / using the computer ( and if I am, I'm probably on msn or blogging or watching vids on youtube or learning web programming because there isn't much for me to do on the computer anyway) / at school / out with friends. Most times I can't think of an answer that's actually worth saying. Why can't people think of better conversation starters? Or even better, don't start a conversation if you're just a bored little boy with nothing better to do.

2. I can't stand twits. I can't stand guys that twit. I can't stand guys that type like girls. I can't stand guys when they cry over stupid little things. Wait, aren't you supposed to be the strong one?

3. What's with godfamilies anyway? I had a "godmother" but she passed away awhile back. I used to call her "gan ma" because she gave my brother and I our Chinese names (because my parents can't, lol.) but she's more like a really close family friend that my mom looked up to than a godmother. Then I've got Joy and Justin as my "godsister" and "godbrother" because their parents used to bring me out and stuff. It's nothing official but we were really close as kids. So, what's with everyone and getting new siblings that your parents certainly didn't give birth to or know about. I can't believe I was so gullible to call people my "mei" , "jie" , "mummy" [?] Yes, the pretty Agnes, Nicole, June, Graceliaw. They make up a pretty big part of my band life (excluding my direct seniors). But ultimately, I wouldn't ever love them as much as I do my family. If you're a little sec 1 who doesn't know anything about life yet, please, wake up. The world isn't going to fall to pieces just because your so called boyfriend that you love with all your heart, soul, mind broke up with you. Grow up, oui?

4. It's sickening when people go "I'm emo" or "I'm depressed" for the wrong reasons. Goodness me, if you don't even understand what those words mean, some people out there suffer from depression and they've gotta take medicine and go for counselling. You, on the other hand, misuses the word "emo". Stereotyping. "Emo" means red and black, means slashing yourself, means sitting in a corner alone, means being really quiet.. Well, three words for you, my dear : GET A LIFE.

5. Some people are complete idiots. If you're not smart, and you know it, do something about it! Word hard, and don't get all self-delusional. Don't think you're really really great when someone younger than you can do better. Yes, it applies to me too. Don't laugh when your juniors get something wrong, they're getting it wrong because you're not teaching them right! Sometimes I beat myself up inside when Tricia and Veron don't get their notes right or when my sec 1s sound like dead fishes. Hello? Whatever happened to responsibility? There's no point if you can talk about what you wna do but you don't even bother to get around doing it! SYF is 5 bloody months away. That makes it 25 weeks. If you think you're so good, then prove it. Grow up! Life isn't some stupid game where you can laugh it off when you make mistakes. You'll never learn if you don't try. If you're supposed to be the role model, and you want to be somebody, bloody hell prove yourself! It pisses me off when people don't take themselves seriously. I don't care if the whole lot of you hate my guts but in case you haven't realised, it's the final hurdle of my batch and hell yeah we wna do our seniors proud! What in the world is wrong with people!

6. You're the one with the most experience, apparently. But we don't see you reaping the seeds that you've sown, do we? If you can't handle simple things, don't bother going on to things that actually need you to think because you won't have anything to base your thinking upon. And what's the use of going for practice, playing around and then go for combined and still end up at the same state that you were last year? I could skip practice but go for sectionals, word hard and end up improving by the time I get to combined.

7. Copy cats, die! I'm changing my hairstyle, I don't care. Yes, Jo's my junior but I refuse to look like someone else. You might as well clone me like how you cloned Dolly the sheep! Like how people wear the same clothes! Zomg, get a life. Unless you're identical twins, then go ahead. Otherwise, wearing the same clothes is just crazy. It's like announcing to the whole world : "Hello! I've got no originality! "

Labels: ,