profile I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over. archives May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009 affiliates Mayann Nicole Lennon Gracee Merlyn Shilee Timo Celine Cherylt Weiling Tim Tricia AiJing HuiHui Rachel Keolala! whisper. credits skin by: Jane |
LISTEN : Tuesday, November 11 at 9:01 PM
Nicole says I've got to blog, so here I am. Let's start off this post on a happy note, shall we? Happy birthday Weiling! :D13 years old! It makes me feel old ._. Seems only yesterday when we were noob little sec 1's who didn't know anything about anything (okay, some of us still don't.) But yes, you get my point. Went for junior band prac today because Nics wanted me to pass money to Megan. It's times like this I'm really glad I'm sec 3. Lunch with June and Nics after that and headed to Vivo with Nics. I shan't say why or she'll kill me. ( Nicole is a stalker. Roflll. ) Camwhored and shopped before heading home. Pictures are with her and I'm too lazy to post them up. We sat on the rooftop and look whacky funny-face pictures! :D Yay, Nics always makes me laugh. And she was so high today, no idea why. She was laughing and singing and running away. Hahah! Random note : I think the name Haley's really nice (: Why does nothing ever go according to plan? You're not to supposed to care anymore. So what's stopping you from turning away? You're weak. Stop crying. |