profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Friday, November 14 at 12:53 PM

Went out with Priya, Keola and Grace yesterday.
Bought Lennon's present (and shopped a bit too. ) and headed for lunch after.
Keola wanted to bring us to this porridge place but they closed at 3 and it was already 2.30. ( I know, it's 45 minutes but we wanted to talk and eat alright! )
Ate at Food Junction instead with Priya relishing her last few meals in Singapore :\
I can't believe we won't be hearing her laughing for a month. Take care babe, we'll miss you! (:
Plaza and Cathay after that to meet Lennon! :D
We gave Grace a new name too - Bugis!
Because Lennon said her bag looked like the $5 ones people buy from Bugis. ( No, it isn't. )
HAHAH. After that, we came to the conclusion that her shirt and shorts were from there too. Poor Grace. :D
Lenn, Bugis Grace and I went to AMK with Priya while Keo stayed behind to wait for his parents. Ate (yes, again ) at New York New York! :D Walked around and gossiped and finally decided to head over to Lenn's house.
Hahah he showed us around and I swear, his mom is really house proud. Anyway, we were really amused by the 11 birds. Especially the 2 that were doing really gross stuff at one end of the cage. HAHAH. Played with his 2 dogs too (:
Oh and I can now conclude that I suck at shooting games. We ( Lennon, Grace , Eldee , Chin Ann ) played Halo. If you wna know what I was doing, go read Lennon's blog.
Homed at 11 with Grace (:

It'll suck when Lennon goes to Aus, I'm gna miss him truckloads. :\