profile

I'm Debbiegrace,and I'm on hiatus until the school year is over.


archives

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009



affiliates

Mayann
Nicole
Lennon
Gracee
Merlyn
Shilee
Timo
Celine
Cherylt
Weiling
Tim
Tricia
AiJing
HuiHui
Rachel
Keolala!



whisper.

credits

skin by: Jane
LISTEN : Thursday, November 6 at 12:12 AM

YAY I'VE BEEN TO AVENUE Q.
I know,I sound so childish.
But it was awesomeeeee, definitely a must-watch!

Anyway, look what I found! (:


Birthday cards, Christmas cards, letters, some dating back to when I was 10.
That's 5 years worth!



From Ruth the cwab and Joscelin the penguin back in Rg. (:


Trust Shannen to come up with something like this! ;D


My favourite, the first birthday card I ever got from Dev. :D


When band was my whole life.


I couldn't resist posting this up.
It's so sweet, yeah?
And it just shows what your environment can do to you.


sorry, you've got to tilt your head.
Anyway, they're concert and movie tickets.

Row 1 : Commonwealth Sec Sch Choir, C'est La Vie 2008
Row 2 ( L-R) : Phantom of The Opera! , Saints Hallelujah VIII
Row 3 (L-R) : Ah Long Pte Ltd , Sparks 5 : He Is Not An Imposter , CJ 7 , Kung Fu Panda.
Row 4 ( L-R) : AMK Band : Limelight 2008, The Saints In Concert
Row 5 ( L-R) : Leap Years, Becoming Jane, Prince Caspian, Speed Racer.

I'm a happy girl (: